What is included in the rental price?
When you ask about the price of rent, you must know what is included in the stated price. The needs of the customers are different and you need to be sure you are paying for what you need. What is included in FLEET's price will be shown on the reservation or contract for rent, and that includes the following:
- Basic insurance up to the amount of franchise (CDW)
- Vehicle theft protection (TP)
Can a reservation be changed or cancelled?
After you have booked the reservation, you will receive a confirmation with your reservation number. If you want or need to change the reservation, just choose Change or Cancel reservation. Alternatively, you can contact us with your reservation number on our telephone +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail address [email protected]
I want to prolong the reservation of the vehicle
If you still have not picked up the vehicle, the reservation can be prolonged through the Internet. But in case that you have picked up the vehicle, contact the local branch office where you have picked up the vehicle or the reservation centre on the telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail [email protected]
What is necessary when picking up the vehicle?
When picking up the vehicle it is necessary to present your driver's license and credit card as well as your passport or ID card.
Since the price of rent includes basic insurance, the agent will ask you if you want additional insurance. Please read the part regarding insurances. The vehicle will be handed to you with a full tank of fuel and you are obligated to return it with a full tank. If not, you will be charged for refueling services as well as the difference of fuel which is missing in the tank.
You will receive a Rental agreement in order to read and sign it. In it are emphasized all significant costs as well as the insurance you have chosen.
You should examine the vehicle in order to establish condition you are taking it over and confirm it with your signature. This procedure is necessary to define eventual damage done during your rent.
After this you will receive the keys to the vehicle, a copy of the Rental agreement and pre-rental damage report.
Can I travel outside the borders of the country in which the vehicle was reserved?
FLEET rent a car allows travelling cross Croatian borders. All European countries are covered. You need to purchase a cross border card, the charge depends on the terms and conditions of the rental. For additional information, contact us on our telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail address [email protected].
Can a FLEET rent a car vehicle be left in another country?
It can be through a special request. For additional information, contact us on our telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail address [email protected]
What additional equipment and services are available, and how are they paid for?
- Additional driver – 8,75 € per day
- Young driver (age: 18 – 21) / Senior driver (age: 71 – 80) – 10,00 € per day / max. of 100,00 € per rental
- Diesel request – 25,00 € per rental
- Prepayment for full tank of fuel – 1,50 € per litre of fuel
- Local delivery/pick up (within city limits, approx. 15 km) - 43,75 €
- One way fee – charge depending on terms and conditions of rental
- Out of hours (Pick up / drop off out of opening hours) - 37,50 € - until 23:00 / 50,0 € - after 23:00
- Cross border card (mandatory document when traveling cross Croatian borders) – the charge depends on the terms and conditions of rental
- Island / Ferry boat travel fee – charge depending on terms and conditions of rental
- GPS (Garmin navigation system) – 8,75 € per day / max. of 125,50 € per rental in the period 15.06. - 15.09., 6,25 € per day / max. of 75,00 € per rental during the rest of the year
- WiFi (Wireless router) – 7,50 € per day
- Child safety seat – 7,50 € per day / max. of 75,00 € per rental
Additional equipment is paid for in the branch office in which you are returning the vehicle. If you have chosen additional equipment while reserving the vehicle, the price is already calculated in the rent and added into the deposit which you cover with your credit card. In case of subsequent decisions regarding additional equipment, the price will be calculated in the branch office where you are picking up the vehicle.
Please note that the prices above of additional equipment and services are valid only for bookings made on our web site: www.fleet-rent.com.
Costs which and subsequently appear on your contract depend on you, and they can be the following
- Service of refueling: The rule is that you receive the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and you should return in that condition. If for some reason you have not done this, we will charge this service 37,50 €, as well as the difference in the fuel returned.
- Being overdue with returning the vehicle is charged according to the following rules:
- 0-60 min = is not charged
- 2h – 5h = 1/5 of the daily price per hour
- 5h or more = additional day
- The terms above are are valid only for bookings made on our web site: www.fleet-rent.com.
- Violations and parking tickets:
client bears all of the costs of traffic violations and tickets. If the client does not settle the costs of traffic violations and tickets during the time of the rent, Fleet will settle the costs and subsequently bill the renter with additional administrative costs.
I am a participant of a traffic accident
You can find everything regarding the procedure in case of a traffic accident on www.mup.hr/58.aspx, but in short the procedure is as follows, a participant in a traffic accident in which someone lost their life or is hurt or greater material damage was done is obligated to:
- stay at the scene of the traffic accident, offer help to people hurt in the accident, call the Police or Ambulance if needed
- take all possible measures to remove new dangers which could arise at the scene of the traffic accident, enable the normal flow of traffic, try to not change the state at the scene of the accident and preserve the current tracks
- inform the nearest police station regarding the traffic accident and return to the scene and to wait for the arrival of authorized people for the investigation.
- immediately inform FLEET rent-a-car on the telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or the closest branch office for further instructions
A POLICE REPORT IS MANDATORY!
I have lost the confirmation for the reservation (voucher)
Call us as soon as possible on our telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 so we can help you.
My flight is late or cancelled
If your flight is late and you have offered us information regarding it, we will be able to monitor this. But in any case, we advise you to contact the branch office in order to inform us about this situation. If the flight was cancelled, contact us as soon as possible so we can cancel your reservation.
What if the branch office is closed at the time I want to pick up the vehicle?
It is possible to pick up a vehicle after office working hours with an additional fee 37,50 € - until 23:00, 50,00 € - after 23:00. For all additional information, contact us on our telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail [email protected]
Is it necessary to state the number of the flight in the reservation?
When you state the number of the flight in the reservation, this enables us to have insight in your arrival and therefore we will be able to check eventual delays of the flight. Without this information we can assume that you will not arrive and we can rent the vehicle to another person.
Is there a age limit for reserving a vehicle?
Yes, there is. Minimal age is 21, maximal 70. if you are 18 - 20 / 71 - 80 years of age, you can rent a vehicle with additional fee in the amount of 10,00 € per day, maximum of 100,00 € per rental.
Are the kilometres always unlimited?
Thery vary depending on the current promos. For additional information, contact us at telephone number +385 (0)1 5532 222 or e-mail [email protected].